My process for treating injuries is first to determine their origin. Pain in one part of the body may have its origin in other parts that move in tandem or opposition. After I have determined the cause of a problem, I use a wide range of mostly soft tissue techniques to eliminate pain and bring back a normal range of motion. Finally, as you improve, I test the previously injured part by having you try the specific actions that were painful or difficult before treatment.
I know how frustrating it is to have pain or restricted movement and I’ll work to get you back to full activity as quickly as possible.
What Kind of Injuries Do I Treat?
- Muscle strains in the hamstrings and gluteal region
- Chronic or acute pain and stiffness in the hip joints
- Shoulder and scapular pain and restricted range of motion
- Pinched nerves in the neck and upper back
- Pain in the thigh and lower leg
- Sciatica and lower back pain
- Pain in the arms, forearms, wrists, or hands
- All types of yoga, dance and sports injuries